Monday, June 4, 2012

(PC) I am looking forward to Double Fine's Point and Click game.

Never played one of those kinds of games before, but I am willing to give it a try. Also, if I want to see more games like this then I have to buy them when they come out (when I can afford to of course).

Too much COD and too many of it's clones out on the market. This maybe my disdain for COD, but it feels like COD affects too many of the current generation of video games across all the platforms. For instance, games like Gears of War 3, Killzone 3, Socom 4, and Uncharted 3 like to take from COD little gems such as killstreak rewards and perks.

Although if this game contains a multiplayer mode where I am able to point and click way for killstreak rewards, I am going to be very disappointed.

So I will buy this project from Double Fine and it will be first game I have bought from them (I regret this) and I hope that anyone who reads this buys it too.


- Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment