Thursday, May 31, 2012

Attention Call of Duty fans: You want your franchise to change, huh?

Been wanting to make an article about this.




I was recently made aware, from a youtuber I watch, that on 4-20-12 there was suppose to be a blackout for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Now I don't play the game, so I didn't hear about this when it was relevent, but apparently, a lot of COD players cracked and played COD on the blackout day when Infinity Ward gave everyone a Double-XP Weekend.


People, there are power in numbers. You think those COD players won anything with what I.W. gave them? No. I.W. won. The blackout idea was proposed because people were angry with their beloved franchise and how certain things weren't getting fixed. When I used to play COD, I was getting frustrated over the randomness of the multiplayer. You know what I did? I quit. Now I play other games. If more people did that, it would cause Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Activision to wake up and get this franchised fixed for the better.


People, you know why online protests get laughed at? Because it's usually made up of individuals who normally do not have the stomach to actually do something for change.


I play World of Warcraft. If other fellow World of Warcraft players decided to cancel their subs for an entire weekend, I would join them. Why would we do this? To get certain things changed of course. Even though, I am having a lot of fun with WoW, I recognize that there are certain things that are wrong with the game.
If there was a weekend protest dedicated to getting class, pve, and pvp balence, then I would join it (power in numbers).


- Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment